Narwhals Narwhals

Sweet!

I am generally a fan of anything TheWeebl spits out, but this one taught me about a creature i had never heard of. Thanks!

Blockhead: Episode 8 Blockhead: Episode 8

HAHA Wonderful!

I was fixing my internet, and i happened to open newgrounds today, and found.. A NEW BLOCKHEAD! I was so excited my heart skiped a beat.. it did, i felt it. *smiles* nothing bad could leave my mouth about this cartoon! IT was, dare i say... perfect! Nothing has brought me more joy than your beyond lovable character blockhead!
Dont stop being Awesome!!!

-PS: OH GOD NO CLOCKS PLEASE! :)

The-Swain responds:

I was in such a rush to get Blockhead out of the house in the beginning that I managed to compress a huge BH/Conscience conversation into only 2 minutes. It's a very heated 2 minutes, though. I just wish it hadn't taken me so long to finally get this project done, but the Game has been eating up all of my time these past months.

Glad you enjoyed!

Oh, and I've got no problem with Clocks, or at least with the well-made Clock movies (and there are quite a few). But I'm afraid that Blockhead will not be one of them, so no worries there!

Blockhead: Episode 7 Blockhead: Episode 7

hahaha

Well, I love your work... Blockhead his nearly the greatest thing on earth. And up until i read JonnyFlash619's review, i thought that my group of friends and I were the only people to truely love Blockhead!
Thank you so much for giving us a wonderful cartoon to enjoy!
THANKS!!

Run Soldier, Run! Run Soldier, Run!

Excellent!

Such an epic yet simplistic game! I really like your style of using music over sound. If i were to play a similar game with the explosion sound or the guy screaming as he flies into the distance i would feel less involved with the game. Overall: Epic!

Student park Student park

Lemmings?

Dude, you should have just made it a lemmings tribute, but instead you try to make it your own idea. You didn't even make your own levels. I've played through lemmings so many times, and some guy comes along, makes them kids going to a party and suddenly its his brilliant idea. Like i said.. you shuold have made them lemmings, and i wouldnt be yelling at you right now.

meatwad arMOONgeddon meatwad arMOONgeddon

good game

Fun game! i was playing it and im like.. i know this music, and i beat the first boss and i was like YES Sunset Riders! me and my friends used to play that game all the time.
Also, your game ran very smoothly and it was well made. Was a perfect make of an oldstyle game!

Loop plucker Loop plucker

Wait a second...

This sounds just like the song -API- Hypnotized. Like now i have compared it a few times and uh... its the same. So yeah....

mariomusicmaker1 responds:

same synth =/= same song

F-Zero - The Great Blue Beyond F-Zero - The Great Blue Beyond

umm...

This sounds just like you took it strait from F-Zero GX. im not impressed...

Ahh Flesh Eating Robots! Ahh Flesh Eating Robots!

I love this!

This song is awesome, and i like most of your work. This song though is something special. Although i have never made a flash short, this song has inspired the start of one, and as soon as i get flash. Work will begin! Awesome song and keep up the GREAT WORK!!!

SpacLock responds:

I'm glad my music has inspired you. I never thought i'd ever make anything that would do that to someone. Thanks alot for the review!